Sunday, January 2, 2011

To Begin

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name."
Psalm 100:4

It has been a while since I have been here to write out my thankfulness for His gifts. I have so very much to give thanks for - how amazing it is that our God reminds us to enter His presence with thanks. My Father knows. He knows that without being reminded I would come to Him in so many other attitudes: shamed, burdened, bothered, rushed, apathetic. Choosing thankfulness lifts my eyes to my Father's - thank You. Through thankfulness I am humbled by His goodness to this beloved piece of dust. Perspective is righted. Thank you.

This day, I thank You!

Your Word which speaks life to my heart
Your Spirit Who breathes life
Your Son Who is the Life
Yourself, my Father, my God, the Source

No comments:

Post a Comment