But I am not a good habit former - it is difficult for me to daily connect-the-dots that make a new habit. But I guess that is why the Lord tells us that His grace is sufficient for us - His power made perfect in our weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9).
Lord I ask You for Your grace to enable me to be consistent.
83. the light beauty of a butterfly
84. the growing man-strength of a 7 year old - to carry groceries, to help a brother, ...
85. the silver whiteness of the moon
86. the bright eyes of a child who has done well at something
87. running water in my house
88. a peaceful place to live
89. a faithful husband
90. fun had on Adventure Friday
91. deep words
93. a glimpse of kindness and then reciprocation
94. other people's good ideas
95. Your goodness which wraps around me . . . Thank You.