106. the wisdom of others
107. the honest enthusiasm of a child
108. the muted splendor of a morning sky
109. a mother who travels around the world to wash my dishes, do my laundry, love on my kids and just generally be a blessing
110. healing for a pony
111. an anniversary present of a fuzzy hat
112. 10 years of Your grace and countless glimpses of Your love through this man
113. A sister who rejoices in giving - and delights in blessing her nephews
114. These Truths: that You provide, that You hear, that You are pleased with faith (even if it is the size of a mustard seed), that faith does not see with these eyes of flesh...
Oh my Father, You are so good. Please strengthen my faith as I lift my eyes to You.