Sunday, June 12, 2011

105 and more


105. laughter

106. the wisdom of others

107. the honest enthusiasm of a child

108. the muted splendor of a morning sky

109. a mother who travels around the world to wash my dishes, do my laundry, love on my kids and just generally be a blessing

110. healing for a pony

111. an anniversary present of a fuzzy hat

112. 10 years of Your grace and countless glimpses of Your love through this man

113. A sister who rejoices in giving - and delights in blessing her nephews

114. These Truths: that You provide, that You hear, that You are pleased with faith (even if it is the size of a mustard seed), that faith does not see with these eyes of flesh...

Oh my Father, You are so good. Please strengthen my faith as I lift my eyes to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment