Sunday, February 20, 2011

83 and counting...

It is as if I can almost taste the transformation possible through this practice of giving thanks, but my practice is too far and few between. I want it to become a lifestyle to me - as necessary as breathing.
But I am not a good habit former - it is difficult for me to daily connect-the-dots that make a new habit. But I guess that is why the Lord tells us that His grace is sufficient for us - His power made perfect in our weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9).
Lord I ask You for Your grace to enable me to be consistent.















83. the light beauty of a butterfly

84. the growing man-strength of a 7 year old - to carry groceries, to help a brother, ...

85. the silver whiteness of the moon

86. the bright eyes of a child who has done well at something

87. running water in my house

88. a peaceful place to live

89. a faithful husband

90. fun had on Adventure Friday

91. deep words

92. books

93. a glimpse of kindness and then reciprocation

94. other people's good ideas

95. Your goodness which wraps around me . . . Thank You.


No comments:

Post a Comment