I am joining the Gratitude Community (thank you , Ann) today. I've been reading from the sidelines for a while now. The Father has been urging me toward the habit of gratitude and toward writing for a long while now. Too long.
1. I am thankful for a patient God of grace who draws me near.
In the midst of the daily days it is so easy to lose sight of His fingerprints. They're everywhere. I look forward to waking up to seeing, hearing and tasting His goodness in new ways.
2. quiet mornings
3. a warm cup of tea between cool hands
4. overflowing tanks
5. a man who loves me
6. the colour green filling my kitchen window
7. living in a land not at war
8. the soft comfort of a cat's fur
9. a boy who doesn't give up on me even when I am cranky
10. this breath . . .
11. goodnight kisses
12. being alive with this man and these boys
In these moments I choose to say 'Thank You, Father.' May I learn to say this in all moments.
Here I am.