Thursday, November 18, 2010

I could spend hours perusing the web and dropping in on other's blogs and trying to feed off others' revelations rather than seeking The Revelation. It is easier to read the journeys of others than to put my feet of faith forward. There is little risk in clicking on one hyperlink to another.

Now don't get me wrong, I glean much from those whose writings I read, whose journeys I drop in on. But I cannot stop there.
I dare not.
And all too often I do.

I must come to Him myself for Himself. This blog is a footfall of my journey. An action I must take to go forward, to learn, to grow, to be transformed.

Oh, Lord, open my eyes this day to see you in all things.
Orderly or not. Simple or not. Quiet or not.
Thank you for Your presence.

"In repentance and rest is your salvation,
in quietness and trust is your strength"
Isaiah 30:15

No comments:

Post a Comment