61. warm sun
62. the protection of our Father
63. God's healing hands
64. a God and Father Who hears us
65. his earnest eyes
66. the sun fraying the rain clouds
67. a glimpse of grace
68. raindrops to diamonds
69. his thoughtfulness
70. a mother and her husband who will travel over oceans to be with us, to help with dinner, to hang out wash, to wash dishes, to take the boys to the park - just to do life with us.
71. a warm cuppa tea in the morning
72. the restful silence of early morning before the activity of life begins
For these few gifts and a thousand more I did not recognise - Thank You Father.